Saturday, December 29, 2007

Sad news today.....

I just found out today that Mr. Frank Capra Jr. died on the 19th of December. Many of you have heard of his father, Frank Capra responsible for the Christmas classic, "It's a Wonderful Life." But you do not know of the work his son did. He was a great part of the NC film industry and owned Screen Gems Studio in Wilmington.

I met Mr. Capra Jr. a couple of times in the last couple years being semi-involved in independent film during my time at Craven Community College and then going to school in Wilmington. I do not know if Mr. Capra Jr. knew the Lord and that is why this is a sad day to me. He was always generous, polite, helpful, and an encourager to the film community in Wilmington but none of that means he knew Jesus as Savior.

God, make me a bolder witness for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comment and showing love to this blog.

In Christ,
Dawn
dawn.whitmore@comcast.net