Thursday, August 19, 2010

Been a little while…

It has been a couple weeks since I have written a blog. I have been really busy with school, work, and getting our daughter back to college for her sophomore year.

God has been moving and I am asking Him to let me see Him each day. The last couple weeks there have been test for me. The test had me relying on God for His answers.

God gave me a devotion to share with the prayer group this past week. It was on interruption or divine appointment…maybe it will be shared here in the near future. There was even a test in this act of whether I would trust God or fall back onto Plan B. Choosing to obey God is always the best and most awesome choice.

I encourage you to read 1st Chronicles 29:11. It should be that God is in control at all times.

Have a blessed week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comment and showing love to this blog.

In Christ,
Dawn
dawn.whitmore@comcast.net