Monday, January 3, 2011

God's discernment and His timing....

God spent nearly all of 2010 teaching me about His timing. I get the feeling on this 3rd day of 2011 that He may be teaching me about His discernment in 2011. Doors are opening and I must not only know God's timing but I must have His discernment about the decisions being made.

While at the Strength to Stand conference, God was giving the thing that tugs on my heart daily. It is a great desire of mine. Yet, God will not move in that direction unless it is also His great desire. My life verse is Psalm 37:4, "Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart."

This giving of the desire is because when one delights themselves in the Lord...their desire will be His desire.

My prayer is God's desire will become more my desire as I continue to spend time with Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comment and showing love to this blog.

In Christ,
Dawn
dawn.whitmore@comcast.net