Thursday, November 15, 2012

Bondservant...(Guest post on Jamy Whitaker's Blog)

Photo Credit: Unknown

The above picture shows something that is painful for me to do right now...

Writing, typing or any action requiring my hands produces pain. I ask that you pray for me.

On another more beautiful note, God gave me the pleasure to guest post on Jamy Whitaker's blog yesterday. Jamy is a She Speaks Sister and wrote the recently released book, "Get Real."
I have read the book and recommend it. I need to write a review of the book in the near future.
 
With no further ado, and to let my aching hands rest here is the link to my guest post:
 

 
Give Jamy some love and visit her page often. All of us, in ministry need encouragement and love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comment and showing love to this blog.

In Christ,
Dawn
dawn.whitmore@comcast.net