Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Humble Orthodoxy: A Book Review...



I love when the highlighting starts in the Foreword section of a book. This is exactly what I did in "Humble Orthodoxy" by Joshua Harris. I was hesitant to review this book because the description just didn't entice me. The ending result is I am glad that I took the plunge and decided to review. 

Harris handles and reveals the balancing of orthodoxy and humbleness. Harris defines humble orthodoxy as "caring deeply about truth, and in the process we must also defend and share this truth with compassion and humility."

This is a balancing act an Harris shares succintly, passionately and humbly
 how to walk daily in this balance. 

***An advanced copy of the title was given for this honest and unbiased review***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comment and showing love to this blog.

In Christ,
Dawn
dawn.whitmore@comcast.net