Monday, January 17, 2011

2011...Following God in All Things...

Many people around me wonder about me sometimes. They probably have every right to wonder also. I live my life following God in all things and at times this takes me down paths some would call "not normal." We will not get into the whole discussion today of what is normal...I hear your sighs of relief.

My following God in all things has led me many places, such as five years of college since 2003. A teaching position at my church with the College and Career. A College and Career one-day conference in 2011 and furthering my speaking & teaching ministry through the formation of a Community Bible Study (www.communitybiblestudy.org) group in New Bern. Yet, with all of this in front of me, God has further led me in this new year to actively look for more speaking and teaching opportunities. This is the reason for my blog today, if you have ever heard me speak or been in a class with me, would you be kind enough to help me spread the word of what God is doing through me.

This is the only time I will mention this on my blog. If anyone is interested please send them to my website:

www.dawnwhitmorespeaks.org

God has given me Isaiah 50:4 and I am hanging tight to it.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comment and showing love to this blog.

In Christ,
Dawn
dawn.whitmore@comcast.net