Friday, October 12, 2012

Raising My Spiritual Umbrella over at Karen Lembo's Blog...

Photo Credit: Unspaz from Creative Commons

Hello everyone!

I have been given the blessing to share about 
"Raising my Spiritual Umbrella" over at Karen Lembo's blog today.

In my guest post, I share my personal testimony about my spiritual umbrella. Karen has been sharing this week about spiritual umbrellas and I encourage you to check out her blog, 
"Living Above the Laundry Pile" and don't forget to leave a comment. 

You can also learn more about Karen and her ministry at 
www.karenlembo.com. 

Don't forget to jump over and read my guest post here. 


If you have already the read the post and are here from Karen's blog or site: 

WELCOME!

Take a minute and look around. 
If you like what you see and would want to follow Dawn's Dialogue
 just click on the Networked Blogs button to the right. 

Thanks for stopping by and may you have a blessed day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comment and showing love to this blog.

In Christ,
Dawn
dawn.whitmore@comcast.net