Saturday, January 28, 2012

"Taste and See"...

Blogging on a half-cup of coffee...for those of you who know me understand the dangers of such a feat. Yet, I am here blogging for it is where God wants me to be this morning.

This past week, I started an online bible study. It has been different than being in a classroom but it has been a good experience so far. The one thing is the freedom to work on the study when God determines the time. An online bible study would not be for everyone yet, if you have ever done an online class at school this may be a viable option for you.

God's Word is all around us. We must decide how and when we want to partake of His Word. Just like there is a rare morning that I do not want a hot steaming cup of java, it should be an even rarer morning my heart should go without "tasting and seeing" that God's Word is good.

There are pros and cons to an online bible study as to every thing available to us. However, for me right now this is a great way for me to be in the Word. As I mentioned in my last post, God gave me 'focus' as my one word for 2012. He is still showing me what 'focus' will mean for me in this year but staying in His Word will always be a part of my focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comment and showing love to this blog.

In Christ,
Dawn
dawn.whitmore@comcast.net