Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Day 6: Great Writer's Challenge...

Today's challenge was to "steal" as Jeff describes it and write about it. In natural Jeff Goins' style, steal does not have the connotation we would normally think of the word steal. He is showing us how we spend so much time trying to be creative that we never create. In Ecclesiastes, it states there is nothing new under the sun. Once we grasp this we can move forward with God's plan. 




Currently, I am writing a non-fiction book. I have done what Jeff describes in his post for today. How you ask?  I have been doing my job for 5 years. During this time, I have read many articles and a book or two on the subject of my book. While writing, I have given credit where it is due, but have also put my own interpretation on what has already been said. As a Christian in this field of business, I am further showing the Christian viewpoint. 

Are you creating or stalled while waiting to be creative?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comment and showing love to this blog.

In Christ,
Dawn
dawn.whitmore@comcast.net