Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Thanking God for Fellow Writers...


This week I want to take a minute to say, "Thanks" to all my fellow writers out in the social world. Each of you has truly been an encouragement to me the past couple weeks. 

Everyone from Jeff Goins with the "Great Writer Challenge" to Beth at Remade Ministries. Plus, there is Josh Kilen, Veronica at SimplyMe~My Walk, Tracy Steel and Michelle Lazurek to name a few. Many of us are new friends and I look am grateful to God for bringing each of you into my life. However, this list would not be complete without adding my long time friend, 
who is also a writer and has finished his first book ("Darker Shade of Gray"), Eric Voliva

As each of us knows writing can be a lonely endeavor and it blesses me greatly to have other writers cheering me on. :-) I encourage everyone to check out their links and show them some love.


"And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up. So then, as we have opportunity, let us do good to everyone, and especially to those who are of the household of faith."---Galatians 6:9 & 10



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comment and showing love to this blog.

In Christ,
Dawn
dawn.whitmore@comcast.net